Drop-In Fencing can be purchased in addition to the Monthly Membership for admission to one Level 2 class. Drop-In Fencing can also be purchased in addition to the Monthly Membership as payment for one 15-minute private lesson to be scheduled with the coach during Open Fencing hours. For those who have not purchased a club membership, Drop-In Fencing can be purchased as a permit for one session of Open Fencing (Tuesday or Friday 8:15 p.m. -10:00 p.m.).”
- When: Monday, Tuesday, Friday
- 206 Beverley Street, 2nd floor, Toronto, ON M5T 1Z3
- Time: Level 2, 7:15 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.; or Open Fencing, 8:15 p.m. – 9:45 p.m.
- Attire: Running shoes, exercise pants, t-shirt
- Instructor: Gordon Geringas